PURPOSE STRATEGY PLANNING & EXECUTION
God has called Prophetess Vicki L. Olton as a mentor to individuals and businesses. Her ministry is to help guide them in the specific direction which the Holy Spirit wants them to move in.
What is the role of a Purpose Identity Strategist?
As a Purpose Identity Strategist Vicki’s role involves helping persons and businesses move towards and walk in their God-given purpose.
This involves a process of identifying hindrances to walking in purposes, strategies and tactics to getting rid of these hindrances and building a vision towards walking in purpose.
Depending on where you are in life or business, your purpose identity strategic process can involve one or all of the following five areas:
- Christian Counseling – This is the process of identifying and removing the blockages. In order for a person to identity and reach their potential, a situation analysis is done. The problems, conflicts, spiritual struggles, insecurities etc, which may be hindering the person are addressed and a step-by-step process of overcoming these hindrances is employed. One cannot walk in purpose and be all that God has called them to be with blockages in the way.
- Christian Consulting – This is the process of offering advice to individuals and businesses. An overall audit is done and improvement recommendations are given.
- Christian Coaching – This is the vision-building process where your dreams will be analyzed and the best strategies for helping you make them a reality will be developed. The aim is to help you move from where you are, to where God wants you to go. Once you have addressed your blockages and they have been removed, now you are in a better position to strategize on how to maintain your deliverance and keep moving towards your goals of purpose.
- Christian Discipleship – This is somewhat like the coaching process; however the instruction involves in-depth use of biblical principals and helps you grow spiritually, i.e. in the likeness of Jesus Christ.
- Christian Mentorship – This is the process of offering supervised help in a specific and would include encouragement, correction and accountability.
A number of training courses, seminars, webinars and conferences are therefore offered and hosted in order to move persons from idea to execution, no purpose to purpose and no success to success through the true word of God.
Click here to see the entire offering.