In my book, “The Truth About Abortion: Overcoming The Devil’s Trick“, the Lord reveals that abortion does not only negatively affect the woman who has the aborton, but it also affects the life of the man or anyone else who encourages the woman to have the abortion.
- First of all, when you encourage abortion you show that you could not care less about God’s creation. It is all about you and covering up “the mess” that was created, but as the encourager is guilty of murder.
- Secondly, because you fall into the trap of the devil and is an active participant of the crime, your life, just like the woman, is automatically opened up to the spirits of termination and untimely death. Understand that the devil has some fallen angels called demons who have been assigned to do his dirty work and are just looking for the opportune time to enter your life and affect you in different areas. This happens once you say yes to enouraging someone to sin (abortion). Scripture tells us:“Whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him if a great millstone were hung around his neck and he were thrown into the sea.”- Mark 9:42
- Thirdly, as the spirits of premature death and untimely death enter your life, they take control in so many areas that you never would imagine. You may find that every project you start comes to an premature end or that every time to try to get a job, you go through all that it takes and then you never get the job. These are just some of the ways in which these spirits can affect your life.
- Finally, spirits are transferrable, so if there is a spirit of premature death operating in your life as a man, this can also be activated in the life of the woman with whom you have sexual intercourse because of the spiritual transfers that happen during sex. And out of no where she may begin having multiple miscarriages. This can happen because of the open door in the man’s life based on his past actions and the doors opened.
These are only four key realities, but others have been explained in my book. The great thing is that you can free yourself from this trap of the enemy through Jesus Christ and repenting of your sins.
There are a whole host of emotions that a woman who had an abortion feels, but if I had to pick the main ones, here are the top 8 on my list:
- Humiliation – ” I am so humuliated about what others who found out had to say”
- Guilt – “I should have never done it. Because I did it, I will never be able to have children again”
- Shame – “I can never allow anyone to know what I did”
- Hopelessness – “There is no hope of a future. I can never overcome this.
- Low self worth – “I feel like nothing. I am so stupid for doing what I did”
- Fear – “Because of what I did, I would never
- Resentment – “I resent myself or the other other person”
- Anger – “I am so angry with myself right now. I could never forgive myself”
If you are a woman who had an abotion and you identify with any of these 10 emotions, I want to reassure you today that God is a healer and a deliverer and wants to deliver you for the pain of your past.
Accept His offer today and move on!
Here are some key scriptures that can help you overcome these negative emotions:
- James 2: 10
- Proverbs 28:13
- Jeremiah 2:22
- Isaiah 1:18
- Psalm 103:12
- Psalm 38:4
- 2 Chronicles 30:9
- Isaiah 6:7
- 1 John 1:6-7
- Romans 8:1
- Hebrews 10: 19-22
- Psalm 27:1
- Isaiah 43:1-2
- Psalm 34:4
- John 14:27
- Isaiah 41:10
- 2 Timothy 1:7
- Philippians 4:6-7
- Hebrews 13:5-6
For more details on how to overcome the pain of abortion, grab a copy of my book: The Truth ABout Abortion: Overcoming the Devil’s Trick With Christ.
If you have not gotten your copy of LIVE And Not Die: Your Loss Is Not The End; It’s Just The Beginning, then YOU NEED TO BUY IT RIGHT NOW!
Here is 15 reasons why:
You will learn:
- You are not alone and experience healing after loss. We all have experienced loss and it can be so unexpected and devastating. I overcame and you too can overcome.
- What is the best way to respond in the time of loss. Is it wise to be angry with God or ourselves? How should you feel and how should you respond to this feelings.
- How to to overcome the spiritual, emotional, physical torments that take place after experiencing loss. The resulting spiritual, emotional, physical and mental weights and pains that may be a result of the storm
- The importance of casting you burdens on the Lord
- The importance of following God’s leading at any cost
- The importance of obeying God
- How to become whole in Christ
- Overcoming the shame of the past. The shame of our past keeps us bounded. When we are ashamed of things like abortion, rape, teenage pregnancy, divorce etc, we are hindered from going forward. God wants to change that. His saving grace through the blood of Jesus can heal us from all of the shame.
- How to get a new heart in Christ. God wants us to have a clean heart. A clean heart facilitates our healing process.
- How God uses people as vessels to bring healing into our lives
- The power of your spoken words. What you speak can influence whether or not your overcome your storm. The focal scripture used is Proverbs 18:21
- The importance of being a true worshipper. We have been created to worship God
- Our role to reform miracles, signs and wonders. We are called to do miracles, signs and wonders
- The purpose of the storm. There is a purpose in every storm that we experience in life. The storm is not meant to kill you. It is not your need; it’s just the beginning of purpose
- The importance of the everlasting life of God which we freely have today because of the death of Jesus Christ on the cross. This life is what God wants us to receive so that we can avoid the flames of hell. (John 3:16)