There are a whole host of emotions that a woman who had an abortion feels, but if I had to pick the main ones, here are the top 8 on my list:
- Humiliation – ” I am so humuliated about what others who found out had to say”
- Guilt – “I should have never done it. Because I did it, I will never be able to have children again”
- Shame – “I can never allow anyone to know what I did”
- Hopelessness – “There is no hope of a future. I can never overcome this.
- Low self worth – “I feel like nothing. I am so stupid for doing what I did”
- Fear – “Because of what I did, I would never
- Resentment – “I resent myself or the other other person”
- Anger – “I am so angry with myself right now. I could never forgive myself”
If you are a woman who had an abotion and you identify with any of these 10 emotions, I want to reassure you today that God is a healer and a deliverer and wants to deliver you for the pain of your past.
Accept His offer today and move on!
Here are some key scriptures that can help you overcome these negative emotions:
- James 2: 10
- Proverbs 28:13
- Jeremiah 2:22
- Isaiah 1:18
- Psalm 103:12
- Psalm 38:4
- 2 Chronicles 30:9
- Isaiah 6:7
- 1 John 1:6-7
- Romans 8:1
- Hebrews 10: 19-22
- Psalm 27:1
- Isaiah 43:1-2
- Psalm 34:4
- John 14:27
- Isaiah 41:10
- 2 Timothy 1:7
- Philippians 4:6-7
- Hebrews 13:5-6
For more details on how to overcome the pain of abortion, grab a copy of my book: The Truth ABout Abortion: Overcoming the Devil’s Trick With Christ.
Readers in Barbados will be attending book signing party for the upcoming release: God’s Purpose For The Wait – Restarting Life With God After A Breakup.
Christian author Vicki Olton writes this inspirational teaching book. Through her testimony and relevant Scripture, gives single women and men around the world, sound advice on the importance of waiting rather than running into the hands of the next partner for solace after a breakup.
Vicki states, “Sometimes relationships throw so much at us and before we know it we find ourselves moving into the next relationship without becoming whole and healed. This can only be detrimental for all parties involved. God’s Purpose For The Wait tells readers why this is not the best approach to take and outlines what God requires.”
God’s Purpose For The Wait is available in both print and digital format. The book will be available for purchase locally on October 27th at the book signing party at the Pages Bridgetown location, scheduled to begin at 12:30 PM.
Vicki is also the author of four other publications, including LIVE And Not Die, God’s Perfect Timing, Birthing The Purpose God Has Placed In You and most recently The Truth About Abortion. She is also the author of El Tiempo Perfecto de Dios, the Spanish translation of God’s Perfect Timing.
Way before you were born, God has planted a spiritual baby inside of you called PURPOSE. Birthing The Purpose God Has Placed in You is your 30-week devotional that brings your spiritual baby into focus. This devotional is for the woman or man who is ready to pursue God’s divine calling upon their life.
The devotional includes a specific study verse and points to ponder each week. Following these, are a weekly prayer guide and journal entry section, which affords you an opportunity to record any revelations and action points as the Holy Spirit responds to you.
To purchase click here.
I recently did a piece for the Today’s Purpose Woman website. It talks about the uniqueness of each of us and how we must embrace this uniqueness and be who God has called us to be.
Click here to read the article.
Prophetess Vicki Olton is the Editor-In-Chief of The Divine Purpose Magazine.
This magazine has been designed to encourage readers to pursue their God-given purpose. It also promotes men and women of God around the world who have made the decision to choose the divine purpose of God.
The magazine is a quarterly publication and is accessible for free on issuu.com
January 2018 – The Worship Edition!
We are happy to announce that since the launch of Vicki’s book, LIVE And Not Die we created the I Will Live and Not Die brand. This includes a line of items like women’s and men’s tees, mugs and poster.
LIVE And Not Die is more than just a book, but a movement to promote that we can overcome whatever we go through with the help of Jesus Christ. We don’t have to die in our sins and pain, but we can choose everlasting life through Jesus Christ. This is just the right message to remind you that you are more than a conquerer.
No matter what you are going through, you can open your mouth and declare, “I WILL LIVE AND NOT DIE” to declare the awesome works of God.
God is a Miracle-Worker and no matter what you go through, life can be spoken for your mouth. His Words are words of life and power and they bring change.
Whether your have lost a child or loved one, going through a deadly disease or have overcome something, YOU WILL LIVE AND NOT DIE. Believe it. Declare it and receive it!
Join our team as we declare and promote the Psalm 118:17 message:
I will not die, but live, And declare the works and recount the illustrious acts of the Lord.
Click to pic below to purchase your I Will Live and Not Die items.
(Shipping only available in the USA for now. International shipping coming soon)
If you have any questions at all, please direct them to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have not gotten your copy of LIVE And Not Die: Your Loss Is Not The End; It’s Just The Beginning, then YOU NEED TO BUY IT RIGHT NOW!
Here is 15 reasons why:
You will learn:
- You are not alone and experience healing after loss. We all have experienced loss and it can be so unexpected and devastating. I overcame and you too can overcome.
- What is the best way to respond in the time of loss. Is it wise to be angry with God or ourselves? How should you feel and how should you respond to this feelings.
- How to to overcome the spiritual, emotional, physical torments that take place after experiencing loss. The resulting spiritual, emotional, physical and mental weights and pains that may be a result of the storm
- The importance of casting you burdens on the Lord
- The importance of following God’s leading at any cost
- The importance of obeying God
- How to become whole in Christ
- Overcoming the shame of the past. The shame of our past keeps us bounded. When we are ashamed of things like abortion, rape, teenage pregnancy, divorce etc, we are hindered from going forward. God wants to change that. His saving grace through the blood of Jesus can heal us from all of the shame.
- How to get a new heart in Christ. God wants us to have a clean heart. A clean heart facilitates our healing process.
- How God uses people as vessels to bring healing into our lives
- The power of your spoken words. What you speak can influence whether or not your overcome your storm. The focal scripture used is Proverbs 18:21
- The importance of being a true worshipper. We have been created to worship God
- Our role to reform miracles, signs and wonders. We are called to do miracles, signs and wonders
- The purpose of the storm. There is a purpose in every storm that we experience in life. The storm is not meant to kill you. It is not your need; it’s just the beginning of purpose
- The importance of the everlasting life of God which we freely have today because of the death of Jesus Christ on the cross. This life is what God wants us to receive so that we can avoid the flames of hell. (John 3:16)