We are happy to announce that since the launch of Vicki’s book, LIVE And Not Die we created the I Will Live and Not Die brand. This includes a line of items like women’s and men’s tees, mugs and poster.
LIVE And Not Die is more than just a book, but a movement to promote that we can overcome whatever we go through with the help of Jesus Christ. We don’t have to die in our sins and pain, but we can choose everlasting life through Jesus Christ. This is just the right message to remind you that you are more than a conquerer.
No matter what you are going through, you can open your mouth and declare, “I WILL LIVE AND NOT DIE” to declare the awesome works of God.
God is a Miracle-Worker and no matter what you go through, life can be spoken for your mouth. His Words are words of life and power and they bring change.
Whether your have lost a child or loved one, going through a deadly disease or have overcome something, YOU WILL LIVE AND NOT DIE. Believe it. Declare it and receive it!
Join our team as we declare and promote the Psalm 118:17 message:
I will not die, but live, And declare the works and recount the illustrious acts of the Lord.
Click to pic below to purchase your I Will Live and Not Die items.
(Shipping only available in the USA for now. International shipping coming soon)
If you have any questions at all, please direct them to email@example.com
If you have not gotten your copy of LIVE And Not Die: Your Loss Is Not The End; It’s Just The Beginning, then YOU NEED TO BUY IT RIGHT NOW!
Here is 15 reasons why:
You will learn:
- You are not alone and experience healing after loss. We all have experienced loss and it can be so unexpected and devastating. I overcame and you too can overcome.
- What is the best way to respond in the time of loss. Is it wise to be angry with God or ourselves? How should you feel and how should you respond to this feelings.
- How to to overcome the spiritual, emotional, physical torments that take place after experiencing loss. The resulting spiritual, emotional, physical and mental weights and pains that may be a result of the storm
- The importance of casting you burdens on the Lord
- The importance of following God’s leading at any cost
- The importance of obeying God
- How to become whole in Christ
- Overcoming the shame of the past. The shame of our past keeps us bounded. When we are ashamed of things like abortion, rape, teenage pregnancy, divorce etc, we are hindered from going forward. God wants to change that. His saving grace through the blood of Jesus can heal us from all of the shame.
- How to get a new heart in Christ. God wants us to have a clean heart. A clean heart facilitates our healing process.
- How God uses people as vessels to bring healing into our lives
- The power of your spoken words. What you speak can influence whether or not your overcome your storm. The focal scripture used is Proverbs 18:21
- The importance of being a true worshipper. We have been created to worship God
- Our role to reform miracles, signs and wonders. We are called to do miracles, signs and wonders
- The purpose of the storm. There is a purpose in every storm that we experience in life. The storm is not meant to kill you. It is not your need; it’s just the beginning of purpose
- The importance of the everlasting life of God which we freely have today because of the death of Jesus Christ on the cross. This life is what God wants us to receive so that we can avoid the flames of hell. (John 3:16)
Today I take this opportunity to share two of the greatest books which helped me on my path to recovery. They are: Prayers that Rout Demons by John Eckhardt and Armed and Dangerous by Ken Abraham.
To this day, along with the Bible they are great companions as I continue to war in the spirit: These books were my best friends when the enemy wanted to take me out.
If you are in Barbados, you can try Things Gospel for these book or you can check them out on Amazon.
You won’t regret it!
Prophetess Vicki L. Olton recently launched her new book:
LIVE And Not Die
Your Loss Is Not the End; It’s Just The Beginning.
LIVE And Not Die answers this one question with a resounding YES:
Does anything good come out of death?
The book is written proof that you will live and not die in the storm. Your storm will not kill you, it is only meant to help you become who God created you to be; an effective member of His Kingdom.
This is a true story of a young woman who, after experiencing a stillbirth at five months of pregnancy, wanted a solution to the pain, sorrow and depression. She chose God above everything else as the One and Only Solution. She never gave up in the storm. Her loss was really just the beginning of a life full of joy and purpose.
You may have lost a child to death or to abortion, a relationship or a job and great sorrow may have overtaken your life. LIVE And Not Die urges you to never see it as the end of your life; it is really just the beginning of a life of peace, joy and purpose, once you make the decision to commit your pain into the hands of God, as the Ultimate Comforter, Deliverer and Healer.
The book can be purchased on Amazon.com and will soon be available in bookstores.
Stay tuned for more updates!