If you have not gotten your copy of LIVE And Not Die: Your Loss Is Not The End; It’s Just The Beginning, then YOU NEED TO BUY IT RIGHT NOW!
Here is 15 reasons why:
You will learn:
- You are not alone and experience healing after loss. We all have experienced loss and it can be so unexpected and devastating. I overcame and you too can overcome.
- What is the best way to respond in the time of loss. Is it wise to be angry with God or ourselves? How should you feel and how should you respond to this feelings.
- How to to overcome the spiritual, emotional, physical torments that take place after experiencing loss. The resulting spiritual, emotional, physical and mental weights and pains that may be a result of the storm
- The importance of casting you burdens on the Lord
- The importance of following God’s leading at any cost
- The importance of obeying God
- How to become whole in Christ
- Overcoming the shame of the past. The shame of our past keeps us bounded. When we are ashamed of things like abortion, rape, teenage pregnancy, divorce etc, we are hindered from going forward. God wants to change that. His saving grace through the blood of Jesus can heal us from all of the shame.
- How to get a new heart in Christ. God wants us to have a clean heart. A clean heart facilitates our healing process.
- How God uses people as vessels to bring healing into our lives
- The power of your spoken words. What you speak can influence whether or not your overcome your storm. The focal scripture used is Proverbs 18:21
- The importance of being a true worshipper. We have been created to worship God
- Our role to reform miracles, signs and wonders. We are called to do miracles, signs and wonders
- The purpose of the storm. There is a purpose in every storm that we experience in life. The storm is not meant to kill you. It is not your need; it’s just the beginning of purpose
- The importance of the everlasting life of God which we freely have today because of the death of Jesus Christ on the cross. This life is what God wants us to receive so that we can avoid the flames of hell. (John 3:16)